Sunday, April 26, 2009

What's the name of the old-school Kung fu movie where the guy uses a "cat" style of fighting to beat the evil

In the movie, our hero sees a cat fighting a snake, and he improvises his own "cat" style to beat his evil nemesis, who--if I recall--used a "snake" style. I saw it one Saturday morning and thought it was awesome, but I didn't catch the name of it, and now I have no idea how to find it and buy it, so I can watch it again and again and again.

What's the name of the old-school Kung fu movie where the guy uses a "cat" style of fighting to beat the evil
dude its jackie chan


i think the one your talking about is snake in eagles shadow, but might be eagle claw snake fist cats paw 2. does the school get beat up by another school and the hero (jackie) is just the servant boy thats not allowed to train, if so snake in eagle shadow.meow!


No comments:

Post a Comment