Thursday, November 12, 2009

Best and worst martial arts magazines ever???

Which martial arts magazines do you consider to be the best now and over the past years?


Here's my top list:


1. Black Belt (when Mito Utehara owned it!) (US)


2. Inside Kung Fu (US)


3. Karate/Kung Fu Illustrated (US)


4. Karate %26amp; Oriental Arts (UK)


5. Offical Karate (US)


6. Real Kung Fu (HK)


6. Fighting Arts (UK)





Worst:


1. European Black Belt (Eur)


2. Fighters (UK)


3. Budo (Eur)


4. Combat (UK)


5. Martial Arts Illustrated (UK)


6. Kung Fu/Wu Shu (US)

Best and worst martial arts magazines ever???
I pretty much agree with your list. I would change Fighting Arts from best to worst. I would change Budo from worst to best.
Reply:Best In Order


1) MMA Worldwide


2) The next issue of MMA Worldwide


3) TapouT Magazine ( it's counter part )


4) Then order all the missing issues. ( they have techniques from all the worlds best )


5) ThenMMAWorldwide Training Manual For All The techniques I will get in the future from TapouT amd all the inside info from MMAWorldwide


They are a combo and in my opinion the best. And I am Wu Shu as you all know ! But cool is cool. And I learn alot about the other side of MA. It's all to cool.


Worst;


Don't know as I found what I like so ....


Check out the issue with Chuck Liddell on the cover of TapouT, it has some awesome techniques in it. Then check out the MMAWorldwide with Grand Master Ron Van Browning on it. Cool in depth about some worlds best like Wally Jay, Jimi H. Woo , The Machado's, Shamrocks, Demura and more. Ron is well rounded in so many styles and in my opinion probably in experience and knowledge the Worlds Best , or close to. He also is a Golden Gloves Boxer, and trained the likes of Ty Fields in boxing.


I look at Erik Paulson and see what we could be, I look at Ron and see a source to become that.

flower plant gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment